Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday the 13th

I woke up today feeling terrible. The monitary pressures seem too heavy to bare. Employment seems to be such a fickle thing. Yesterday I went to meet with a recruiter, the recruiter that Maire used and the recruiter who found her a job in less than a week, paying way more then needed, etc. During and after the interview I would say that the guy hated me. I was not what he expected at all. Maire had written an email saying how great I was and I think he was expecting a clone of Maire, of which I am not. I want a job within a week. Any job, just pay me more than I need for basic survival. Basic survival blows. When I woke up this mid-morning, after sleeping through my alarm and not painting my room, I thought about moving home again. My little crutch. The breaker being that I'm the same person wherever I live so I better just suck it up and figure shit out. Cough has yet to go away. Bills have yet to go away. But for some reason the cat has grown to like me. Now sleeps in my bed/ bothers the fuck out of me.
So I can't claim to be alone. I no longer want to work at a grocery store. I don't know what I want to do but I want to be paid for it.

No comments: